About The President…
I’m Linda Rubin, President of THE COMPLETE PACKAGE, INC. and the woman you see in the shopping bag!
I thought you would like to know a little bit about who I am and about where my career has taken me thus far.
I’ve been in the packaging and promotional products field for the last thirty years. With proven expertise in designing, marketing and problem solving, I have used my creativity to grow and enhance my clients’ businesses as well as to consult on product development strategies which produce items on schedule and within budget.
I think my greatest strengths are that I go to great lengths to ascertain exactly what my clients want. I have an uncompromising commitment to quality and attention to detail. Most importantly, I absolutely love what I do!
Some of my major accomplishments include:
- Quoted in Entrepreneur Magazine and Meetings and Conventions Magazine, January, 2008 and featured in Executive Female Magazine.
- Packaging programs have been showcased on national TV and in the N.Y. Times, Crain's and N.Y. Magazine and have been incorporated into national and international cosmetics catalogs.
- Served as keynote speaker at packaging seminars/ guest lecturer on college level.
- Increased fragrance and cosmetics sales for Wal-Mart by creating a “gift-with-purchase” program supported by in-store advertising and print media for 2,400 retail locations.
- Packaging designs have been nominated for awards by the Cosmetics Executive Women’s group (C.E.W.)
- Received industry recognition for sales promotions from 3M, Sealed Air and the Retail Packaging Merchants’ Association (R.P.M.A.)
- Designed custom packaging to proactively address real and potential shipping problems.
- Received dual newspaper coverage for the “Bag The Abuse” campaign of which I am president and founder.